All media covering The Star Australian Badminton Open need to carry official media accreditation issued by Badminton Australia, and must abide by the terms and conditions which include wearing tournament jackets on courts (for photo and film).The completed application form (this document), must be returned no later than 22 May 2015 by the methods displayed on the form.
- Media accreditation passes are not transferable and photo ID will be required when collecting your pass at the designated collection point. Please list names as they appear on valid photo ID.
- Please supply a head shot image to include in photo ID’s.
- All media granted accreditation will be provided with event information and ABO schedules together with a location map showing your pass collection point.
Terms and Conditions of Media Accreditation
- All information provided on the Media Accreditation form from applicants must be accurate
- Media Jackets are to be worn only by the person who it’s registered under
- Media are to conduct themselves accordingly regarding behaviour, common courtesy and timeliness.
- It is compulsory to adhere to all venue and show management directives, safety regulations and protocols.
- Upon request Media are to provide a copy of the final story, material, copy of the video/ magazine/ article/ website coverage for the show organisers records and further use.
- Media are to provide fair and unbiased reporting regarding activities taking place before, during and following the event.
Media Accreditation Application Form
To apply for Media Accreditation at the 2015 Star Australian Badminton Open please fill out the form provided.